We love nothing better than sharing what we have learned in our ministry with those who actively live their faith life and perform ministry in the sports culture. If this sounds like you, we need to connect.
Here are seven ways you can access myself and my teams knowledge and experience in sports ministry.
1. Search the site. There are several blogposts on this site providing fresh perspective on sports and faith. Just use the search box in the upper right-hand corner of this page. Our weekly podcasts are another free resource.
2. Subscribe to our updates. We consistently publish blog posts and podcasts each week. Specifically, I write faith based narratives relavant to athletes, coaches and parents in the sports culture. By subscribing, you'll get myself and my teams latest thinking delivered straight to your inbox. Learn more...
3. Share I play for Him with others. Please share. Our goal is for the content we develop to reach as many people as possible. If you know individuals, teams, schools, and churches who would be interested in our content, please feel free to connect them to our blogs and podcasts.
4. Help us Connect. Everyone knows someone. In order for our ministry to stay on the cutting edge, we consistently strive to nurture new relationships in the sports ministry world. seek help from individuals who can open the door to new opportunities and relationships pertinent to our sports ministry work. We are always looking to connect with Christian coaches, athletic directors, as well as college and professional athletes who are followers of Christ. If you are that person or you know of someone that fits that criteria, feel free to email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can also connect on social media. Just click on any of the buttons on this website.
5. Join our Financial Support Would you consider donating directly to the I play for Him initiative? Your gift equips our ministry with the resources, materials, and equipment to fulfill our mission of using sports to share the hope of Jesus Christ.Your donation will go to work immediately - transforming lives by offering relevant and thought provoking content to the sports world. As a 5013(C) non-profit organization, we provide year-end tax receipts for all donations. Giving is quick, easy and secure.
6. Participate in one of our camps. For over two decades our camps have used sports to minster to athletes. You can find more information at www.crosstrainingcamp.com. If you are a coach, feel free to contact us to coach or come observe how our ministry operates.
7. Particapte in Bags Without Borders. Bags Without Borders provides your school, church, athletic team or organization with the opportunity to partner with our mission of supplying non-perishable items to orphans and families in the Dominican Republic. Each summer, Cross Training leads a sports missions trip for athletes and coaches to the Dominican Republic. A significant portion of this experience includes the distribution of backpacks to orphans and families. Bags Without Borders is your opportunity to join our mission of reaching those in need. A simple backpack filled with items that are essential, fun and faith focused, can allow a child to experience the love of God and lead them or their family to faith in Jesus Christ. Interested in initiating Bags Without Borders in your area or on your missions trip? Contact our office at email@example.com explaining your desire to become an affiliate of Bags Without Borders. Please include in this email where you live, the location you desire to distribute the backpacks, and the point person who will be responsible for distribution.
If you have something else in mind, other than what I have outlined, feel free to e-mail me. Someone on my team would be happy to talk with